2. I must be thoroughly competent and adequate in all respects if I am to consider myself worthwhile.
4. My unhappiness is caused by other people, and by situations. I have little or no ability to control my own happiness.
5. My genetic inheritance and my past experiences are important determinants of my present behaviour and will always affect me
6. It is easier in the long run to avoid rather than face difficulties and responsibilities.
7. There are people that are much stronger and wiser than myself, and I ought to rely on them
Resulting problem: SENSE OF HELPLESSNESS
Resulting problem: PERFECTIONALISM
10. Just problems: DAMN....and....LOL